When it comes to Spring and Summertime, many kids and adults look for the top of the line Scooters for either their kids or themselves, all of these Scooters listed below are made for both kids and adults depending on weight limits. These Scooters have different, unique aspects and look to these Scooters which catch customer’s eyes which includes different design styles, different weight limits as well as different color schemes.
The Best Selling Products
- 2018 FUZION PRO X-3 ☝️ AMERICA’S CHOICE: Top selling pro scooter on Amazon. The PRO X-3 is lightweight, durable, and fitted with top of the line components. Fuzion PRO X-3 comes equipped with upgrades only found in much higher priced scooters.
- 🛴 UPGRADED SPECS: Aircraft Grade Aluminum Deck, High Tensile Steel V-Bars, 100mm Cast PU wheels with Fuzion Metalized ABS Composite cores. NEW: Nylon/Steel Fuzion Custom Brake is durable and noise-free.
- ⏭ EASY PROGRESSION: The PRO X-3 is designed for entry level riders to help them build their skills while they advance to the next level.
- 🔩 DURABLE AND DIALED THREADLESS HEADSET: New IHC compression system with sealed bearings and Fuzion’s new 3D Stamped Steel FAZE Fork.
- 🔧EFFORTLESS ASSEMBLY: Only three bolts to tighten - you can start riding in no time at all. Dialed and ready to ride right out of the box.
- 🛴 🛴 WHAT IF YOU COULD GET AN ELITE LEVEL STUNT SCOOTER FOR LESS? WELL NOW YOU CAN! The Z300 pro scooter by Fuzion is the best scooter for the Beginner to Intermediate rider. Your riding keeps getting better, so get the scooter that takes you to the next level. You just can’t beat the Fuzion Z300 Pro Scooter.
- 💪 BUILT TOUGH FOR ROUGH KIDS! What do kids love most about the Fuzion Z300? They can ride it hard just like the pros! That’s because our top trick scooters are packed with custom components! Solid 110mm Alloy Core Wheels Wrapped in 88A PU, with a Smooth Responsive Nylon Brake, our Chisel One-Piece Fork & Larger Chromoly Drift Riser Bar (23” x 22”) for a more comfortable ride, with a deck ¼” wider than our Z250, no tricks are too big! Our pro riders ride it hard too!
- 😍 THE ENVY OF THE SKATE PARK: While everyone else rattles around on those other scooters, your kids will look ultra cool on their Fuzion Z300 with its sleek design, New CNC’d Headtube Cut-Out, smooth glide and fresh graphics! Because that’s what a TRUE Stunt Scooter Kid really wants – to look professional! Choose your favorite color or our most popular Black and Red Z300 Scooter- but just a pro tip, kids love the “Guts” graphic wrapped Scooter the most.
- 🔩 EASY TO PUT TOGETHER: We’ve heard the stories too, stunt scooters arriving damaged! So, the Fuzion Z300 comes securely packaged to avoid disappointment. When it arrives, the only thing you need to do is tighten two bolts because the Z300 comes already dialed!
- 🏆 PRO SERVICE: The Fuzion Z300 Pro Scooter is for beginner and intermediate riders, kids aged 8+. It’s lightweight but can take up to 220 lbs. as an adult scooter too! With a COMPLETE 6 MONTH MANUFACTURING DEFECT WARRANTY, plus 30-Day Money Back Guarantee and Customer Service Department for any questions. Order Now Risk Free.
10. Mongoose Rise Freestyle Kick Scooter
Mongoose designed this Freestyle Kick Scooter to be lightweight as well as being made to best suit riders from ages 8 and up and with a weight limit of 220 pounds. Built with an internal sealed threadless headset, an alloy fork which is designed for precision as well as giving the customer crisp steering anywhere and anytime they use their Mongoose Freestyle Kick Scooter. Customers like the way this alloy, lightweight deck gives riders an extended-standing area for comfortability without worrying about not having enough room to stand properly without accidents or injuries. Built with a welded steel T bar design which gives riders a durable and sturdy bike-style grip for comfort and durability while riding this scooter. Customers have chosen this Freestyle Kick Scooter for a few different reasons, one of those reasons is because of the features that come along with this Scooter, but the main reason is the color scheme used to design a hip-hop type of feeling as well as the extended-standing area.
Describe as one of the best trick scooters on the market at the moment based on the customer’s ability to use this scooter properly even if the customer is a beginner or intermediate rider. Not only do customers like the fact this scooter have an outstanding design with a solid 110mm alloy core wheels, a one-piece fork drift riser bar and a ¼” wider standing area but the clean, fresh look and design on the outside of the scooter makes other riders want to purchase the same exact scooter. Fuzion has also designed these scooters to come in multiple colors which customers enjoy the most and have the option of choosing colors from black with red finish, black with gold finish, blue and black. Fuzion also designed this scooter to be lightweight to allow riders to easily carry their scooter around if they need to as well as being strong and durable to hold up to 220lbs. Features of this Scooter include the fact this scooter is designed for al different types of ages from teens to adults and from beginners to experienced riders.
8. Lucky Crew Complete Pro Scooter
Lucky designed this scooter with a reinforced deck, a 6061 Aluminum 110mm wheels as well as other types of premium freestyle components that gives the riders one of the best scooter rides they will ever experience. Also built with an extended deck size, a double clamp, vice grips, Torsion of 110mm with an 86a as well as the frame being designed from hardened steel. Total weight of this scooter is a whopping 6.4lbs, this scooter is also built with top of the line hardware, bars, choice alloys in the deck as well as bearing all of which give the rider a smoother and safer ride while the scooter performs sturdily with each ride.
7. Albott Pro Trick Scooter
Albott gives riders two different types of options and choices to choose from which all depend on the rider preference of a scooter as well as color and height and length requirements. Designed with an aircraft aluminum box-shaped deck with a high tensile steel bar as well as a125mm TPE grips for comfortability and sturdiness. Built with 110mm Aluminum core wheels giving the rider a safer ride with the Aluminum core design which is wear-resistant as well as durable and sturdy with each ride, also built with strong, sturdy braking speeds and the ABEC-9 Bearings which provides riders a smoother and safe ride. When customers receive their scooter it comes with 2 pieces which assemble easily with 3 bolts which gives customers a 3-minute assembly process, the weight limit for this scooter is 220lbs and is designed for riders 8 years old and up.
6. Albott Pro Stunt Scooter
Albott has built this stunt scooter for beginner riders as well as intermediate riders giving riders a durable and sturdy ride each time, made with an Aluminum 3D Fork as well as a triple hollow clamp. The oversized carbon steel bar gives customers one of the highest strengths of handlebars for one of the best trick scooters on the market for scooters and motorized bikes. The design of this scooter is made to hold up 250lbs as well as the ability to allow riders to perform any type of tricks and landings safely and effectively. The deck plug design of this freestyle scooter is designed with a protectant to prevent scratches and small dents as well as giving the rider a faster speed with the help of reducing the resistance of the riding process which can cause riders to use their scooter at a slower rate. Customers also enjoyed the smoothness and durability of the 110mm wheels as well as the super-fast ABEC-9 bearings which give riders a smoother ride and an Mn steel brake designed to gives customers the ability to brake fast and silent when the customer is braking with each ride they take and use this scooter on. The features of this Scooter which customers enjoy the most from their experience includes the brake system design, the durability as well as the multiple color choices they can choose from.
5. Mayhem Phantom Pro V2 Scooter
Mayhem has built its scooters with a wider deck ratio of 518mm by 114mm giving riders a comfortable ride as well as the design of Aluminum HIC Wheels and a Semi-hollow 110mm braking system giving customers a safer and smoother ride. This Mayhem Phantom scooter gives customers the ability to choose from 4 different types of styles and colors of scooters which all of their scooters come equipped with a triple clamp which provides more clamping power to allow customers to ride their scooters easily and safer. This Mayhem scooter is also built to be lightweight with a total weight of 7.34lbs, which gives customers the ability to carry their scooters easily without any hassle or issues. The multiple colors customers can choose from including Teal, Black, Blue, and Orange, which all of them allow customers to have a steady, safe and durable ride with each ride they use their scooters with.
4. Arcade Pro Scooters
This Arcade Pro Scooter is designed with a strong 3D stamped fork, smooth bearings, wider standing deck, anodized aluminum pegs as well as a smoother dynamic design. Arcade has designed these scooters to have multiple color scheme which allows the customer to choose their desired colors, their choices include purple, red, dark blue and baby blue. This scooter is designed to prevent sticky bearings with the Arcade Plus assurance to give riders a smoother ride without having to worry about sticky bearing and unpleasant rides. This Arcade scooter is designed with its customer 100mm Aluminum wheels as well as a reinforced T bar handle which is made with 117mm TPR grips for durability and steadiness. This Scooter comes with multiple features such as bright, vibrant colors that come in various colors to accommodate the customer’s desires.
3. Fuzion Z250 Pro Scooter
Fuzion designed their scooters for those riders who are either just starting out with tricks and stunts or for those who are experienced stunt riders, made for kids 8 years and up with a weight limit of 220lbs. Fuzion has designed this scooter to be lightweight and durable for every rider and stunt riders, as well as giving customers the option to choose from 9 different color schemes of their scooter. Built with 100mm Alloy Core Wheels, a Tough Aluminum Deck and responsive Nylon Brakes to gives riders a Steady and sturdy experience with their scooters each ride they go on. Customers have described their Fuzion scooter as one of the most precise and responsive scooters to purchase and highly recommend this scooter for all different types of riders who might be looking for a durable and strong scooter.
2. Root Industries Type R Complete Pro Scooter
This scooter design built by Root Industries is designed to be lightweight and durable for each rider and is built with Core Pro Scooter 110mm Wheels with high intense axle Nylon brakes as well as a wider deck for comfortability for the rider. Root Industries stands by their satisfaction guarantee which states the design of their scooter is designed to best suit and fit the needs and desires of each rider equally as well as different. Designed with a sleek, fresh new look and finish, all of the Root industries’ Scooters are made to be durable with any stunts the rider performs as well as lightweight enough to be carried easily either upstairs or downstairs.
1. Envy Scooters Prodigy S8 Complete Scooter
Envy has designed its scooters to give riders a smoother, faster ride as well as being made with Aluminum Reaper Style handlebars, 125mm x 30mm wheel sizes. Built with a 120mm x 340mm Foot space for the rider to be more comfortable with each ride and the deck is finished and polished with a high-quality scratch resistance finish so riders won’t have to worry about scratching their scooters. This high-quality scooter also comes with high-quality grip tape, a Nylon Front plate as well as a rear plate inserts for riders to be able to customize they scooters the way they want to. Envy only designed their scooter with Matte Black finishing and colors but based on the rates of customer satisfaction, customers have enjoyed their rides and experience with their Envy scooters.